Alina Fainshtein DD Outlines Types of Dentures
The denture clinic of Alina Fainshtein DD in Newmarket offers a complete line of denture products, both full and partial, for those who are missing some or all of their natural teeth. For instance, we can supply:
- Complete standard or premium dentures. Standard dentures will fit and function well but are designed for average patients using basic standard shades and shapes. For patients with unusual jaw relationships or severely resorbed gums, we offer personalized precision equilibrated dentures using precision techniques and premium materials.
- Immediate dentures to wear while more permanent dentures are being made so you won’t have to go without teeth. While your natural teeth are still in your mouth, we’ll take impressions and fabricate immediate dentures in our on-site laboratory. After we extract those teeth, put your immediate dentures in.
- Removable partials , supported either by tissue or your natural teeth. Partials, which of course do not cover your entire mouth, must be removed each night.
- Implant-retained dentures , which require implant surgery. A titanium post is implanted in your jawbone and allowed time to heal. The titanium post fuses to the bone and provides an anchor for artificial teeth – much like a natural root.
- Mouth guards for sports like basketball, baseball, football and hockey.
- Soft denture liners , which provide a comfortable buffer between your gums and your dentures. Soft liners are particularly useful for those with chronic gum soreness.
- Valplast® Flexible Partials, which are fabricated from an unbreakable nylon resin that makes this choice lightweight and flexible. This option requires no surgery or invasive procedures, is discreet, and is less expensive than implants and bridges.
Call Alina today if you have any questions regarding the above information.